1. Enroll in Classes
100% On Demand
What you’ll get:
- Two full days of On-Demand video instruction from Myka Allen-Johnson. Fortune 500 National Sales Trainer, School Owner, Brokerage Owner, Podcast Host and Published Author. Comedic, high energy, memorable and fun experience that helps you truly remember each course topic. Watch these videos when it’s convenient for you! Watch them over and over!
- Ability to rewind important topics and watch and learn at your own pace.
- EVERY SINGLE Final Exam topic will be covered during the videos. If you watch all the videos, you will have the knowledge you need to be successful.
- Get a LIVE, 2 Hour Q & A weekly with Myka for each course. These videos will also be recorded and uploaded into your portal for access and gaining more knowledge. These Q & A’s will be LIVE via Zoom. If question sessions last longer than 2 hours, we will not leave until we know ALL your questions have been answered.
- Receive the Exam Prep Review in the same format. Watch all 20+ hours of Review at your own leisure. As many times as you want. The more you review, the better prepared you’ll be. We want you to PASS your licensing exam.
- Receive additional videos of Myka showing you how to do Real Estate math problems and fill in the blanks of a 1-4 Family Contract.
- Review games and links to practice (kahoot) when you attend the LIVE Q & A sessions. Weekdays and weekends will be offered.
- Answers to any questions about courses within 24 hours.
- All of this in addition to what is cutting edge and amazing about our courses:
- Self proctored
- Over 900 videos that represent licensing exam questions
- PDF of books included
- Amazing material written by the owners and NOT a third party who is not in the business
- Friendly learning counselors to make your experience great!
2. After Completing Courses…
Once you have completed your courses and received Certificates of Completion, submit the following to TREC:
- Application for Inactive Salesperson License;
- Salesperson Sponsorship Form.
- Both Forms can be found on TREC’s website at: http://www.trec.state.tx.us.
- Copies of Certificates of Completion (DO NOT submit the originals).
- Required fees.
To file online, go to TREC’s website at:
The information requested online is the same as on the paper application. You may either scan and send your education documents electronically to email@example.com or fax them to 512-936-3863 with a copy of your completed application.
Texas Real Estate Commission
1700 N. Congress Avenue, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78701
NOTE: Filling the application out online will speed up the application process considerably.
4. Build Your Business
Now that you have your license, it’s time to grow your client base and build your business!
Getting your license is necessary, but it’s only the beginning. Buyers and Sellers don’t care about your technical knowledge as much as they do about your ability to market and sell on their behalf, negotiating the best terms, and do so with speed and precision. For this, you need business and financial skills.