Principles of Investing
Do you want: A buyer who buys one house every four years? OR an investor who buys four houses every year?
It’s about educating yourself and then educating your investors on the process!!! Wayne will teach you step-by-step how to put investment transactions together, including how to find the property (and the investors), how to analyze the investment, write, negotiate and close the transaction.
What else you will learn in the Principles of Investing:
- You don’t need cash or good credit.
- How your assets pay for your liabilities.
- Why hard work is a highly overrated activity.
- Good debt versus bad debt.
- The definition of Wealth and how to achieve it.