Pre-Licensing Real Estate Courses
Our courses have a SELF PROCTORING TOOL built into the software! NO MORE scheduling a proctor or even an online proctor to watch you! Yep. Take it at midnight, in your own home. You’re welcome.
The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires 180 classroom hours of the following qualifying real estate courses in order to obtain your Texas real estate license:
- Principles of Real Estate I (30 classroom hours) #121
- Principles of Real Estate II (30 classroom hours) #122
- Law of Agency (30 classroom hours) #1151
- Law of Contracts (30 classroom hours) #1251
- Promulgated Contract Forms (30 classroom hours) #351
- Real Estate Finance (30 classroom hours) #451
Live instruction is now On Demand
We offer the required courses in a format that allows the student to fully grasp the components of these courses through mesmerizing videos, drawings, scenarios, homework and quizzes. We offer these courses 100% On Demand.
ALL PRE-LICENSING PACKAGES ARE OFFERED THROUGH THE FOLLOWING PROVIDER:
THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS SCHOOL OF AUSTIN, PROVIDER LIC #701045/#10071